Monday, March 14, 2011

My kudos go to Wedding High


I was browsing the net for inspirational material, when I came across this amazing blog called Wedding High. Bláithín , the owner, calls it ‘The Ultimate Irish Wedding Blog’.  I’ve seen few amazing and unusual bridal bouquets featured on this blog.



English brides used to carry herbs like sage, garlic and thyme to protect them from the evil spirit.




I would suggest having this bridal bouquet made of Eco-friendly buttons. A biodegradable material is non-toxic to human or the environment.

It’s colorful and cute. I can imagine it took so much time and effort in creating this amazing bouquet.




Do you want to have a flower bridal bouquet, but a modern wedding? Have a look at this cute brooch bouquet. It’s a flower bouquet for life.

 


Yes, it’s correct. This is a bridal bouquet made of door knobs.




This is gorgeous. I would love a bridal bouquet like this.



My next post will feature Fruity Bridal Bouquets. Stay tuned. 


Jenny Lorr is the Sales and Business Development Manager at Edible Gift, a Sydney,NSW,Australia. based company specializing in unique, delicious fruit flower arrangements. http://www.ediblegift.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment