Monday, March 7, 2011

Just joined V7N Blog Challenge With A Twist

V7N is an internet marketing and web development resource. The V7N administrator, Cricket, is the reason I've joined this group. I admire her and her work. To see some of her work, please visit http://www.cricketwalker.com/

V7N Blog Challenge With A Twist starts today, Monday, March 7th.

If you are having trouble motivating yourself in writing on the blog, or you want to find tips and ideas on how others do it .... join us.  Click on one of the followings:

1. If you have a Facebook account
2. Join the V7N


The next 30 days will be unforgettable. I am certain that by the end of these 30 days I will see a huge improvement in my blog.

To make this journey more easier and to motivate us, Cricket gives us few rewards. Three (3) bloggers will receive free listing in the V7N Web Directory. Wish me luck.

See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment