Monday, February 7, 2011

Topic of the month: Valentine’s Day


I personally love this time of year. I and my husband keep talking about having one day a month just for us, without the kids, to enjoy each other’s company, going to a fancy restaurant, walking hand in hand looking at the stars and so on. It sounds selfish maybe. But, I personally need this to recharge my batteries. The thing is, it never happened, not in the past year. I’m looking forward to the Valentine’s Day. I love it when people walk hand in hand, smiling, kissing, and holding a flower bouquet. They look happy and I feel happy. I and my husband will definitely have that evening just for us. My mom promised to help us with the girls.

Make your Valentine feel special by following the unique ideas I give you here. No one doubts your love for the special someone in your life. Edible Gift guarantees you will give the most beautiful healthy surprising and individually unique gift.

Gifts for HER:
Daisies
Gorgeous arrangement
Dozen Roses
Mix flower bouquet
Berry Love
Pink roses
Yellow bouquet

















Gifts for HIM:
Berry bites

Green delight
Orange and chocolate
Banana bites
Chocolate berries




































Visit EdibleGift.com.au for more ideas



Jenny Lorr is the Sales and Business Development Manager at Edible Gift, a Sydney,NSW,Australia. based company specializing in unique, delicious fruit flower arrangements. http://www.ediblegift.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment